It seems a lot of user go the process of new installation of windows 10 even with facing a little problem. Because of lack of awareness they don’t know about the Features of How to Reset Windows 10 to Restore Factory Settings. This guide will let the user know all the details about restore factory setting. This article is also helpful for the old windows version user like windows 8 or windows 8.1 pro, they can easily move to the latest windows 10 easily.
How to Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings?
There are multiple way to ret windows 10. Most of the user go to the default restore setting because of no need of an internet during the whole process.
Before going to start the Reset windows one thing you must keep in your mind that this is resetting process which can erase all of your data. So it is very essential to save your data in safe location and thestart Reset window to factory setting. Once you reset all the setting you will experience that your windows will look like a refresh with all settings.
How to Reset Factory Settings of Windows 10:
Windows 10 is the next updated version after windows 8.1 Pro. This is most amazing windows with all latest features and functions. Anyone can install it on PC or laptop after meeting the minimum requirement like 2GB or 4GB RAM and Processors Below quad Core.
Once complete the process of restore factory setting with the help of give below procedure:
- Click on Windows 10 Start Buttonand You choose the setting Option
- in setting, you will find other option, Click on “Update & Security”Option
- Choose “Recovery”
- Reset This PC” is Under the Recovery Option Now Time to “Get Started
- in the next step after clicking on getting start Button you will find 2 or 3 different options, like keep my files, Remove all files or Restore setting, you should select Keep my files if you want to secure your important files. if you don’t want to delete then select the Remove option
- after all that they will show you that your system has been reset
- this will takes 2 to 3 hours to reset the PC, it depends on your system specification.
After all, this, if you have any problem regarding this guide please let us know below in comment section. We will make sure to solve your problem as soon as possible.