Once you have downloaded the windows files from the website, sometimes downloaded files doesn’t come in bootable shape. In such a case, you can solve this problem by Create a Bootable USB.
There is the number of websites which provides a tutorial about how to create the Bootable USB, which are hard to understand because of much complications. you have to go through the much-complicated process like installing of Via CMD, From ISO Image, PowerISO, and MagicISO.
But don’t worry here we will let you know an easy way by which you can make any USB portable for windows in a very simple way.
How to Create a Bootable USB for Windows
Through this article, you will know about create the Bootable USB and installing of windows with the help of USB pen drive which is the most latest way to install windows. Majority of the user now prefer to install the windows via this method, because this is the fastest way of installation which takes very few time installation as compared to install via CD/DVD. After reading this article you will be able to create Bootable USB for any windows like Windows 7 | Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
How to Create a Bootable USB for windows 7
- Download this tinny software
- Then Double Click on home and new screen will appears this.
- choose Your Pen driver Device.
- Now select the Partition Scheme. It may be BIOSor UEFI.
- choose your File System Like FAT, FAT32, NTFS
- In the next section, you can See the Pass Section. Make a Pass for Bootable USB Pen Drive.
- Right under the pass section Select a Bootable Image Type, which may be ISO, DD, NRG now Click on Small Disk drive option and Browse Disk Image that you want to make Bootable for USB.
- Once All is complete, click Start Button. Sometimes a complete message will appear about Reboot Your Computer and Boot a New Operating System.
Above all the details was about How to create Bootable USB for windows if you face any problem relating to this you can ask free in the comment box. Thanks and good luck.