Chromebook is a very famous and most used software around the world. This is the first choice of everyone because of its low size, amazing interface and stunning design. Chrome book allows you to run any software that you want and accustomed to on you Mac or wndos PC. this guide will let you know about How to Download & Install iTunes For Chromebook 14
How to Install iTunes For Chromebook
There is an apple’s iTunes software exist that enables its user manage all of the files related to the music on all devices. One thing that got frustrated about the iTunes software, that there is no such version still found that highly compatible with the Chrome OS. But wait, because every bad thing become with good one, there is one way that you can access your iTunes library and manage it through Google Play Music by installing it on your Chromebook.
The thing you just need to do first that, you must need to import the list of your favorite song to your google play library.
How to use iTunes for Chromebook – A quick guide to import your tunes
Installing Google Play Music on Your Chromebook
If you want install iTunes for Chromebook, you first have to install Google Play Music app. This is step by step process as given below:
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Download Google Play Music and install it by ADD TO CHROME option.
- now, select Add app.
- Once the Google Play app installation done, there will be confirmation option will appear right on the bottom of the screen at the right side.
How to Activating Google Play Music on Your Chromebook
After the completion of the installation of the Google Play app you can activate its music servi e with the help of the following points:
- Open the Google Play Music web interface in a new tab.
- Now approach to the Menu option which you can find at right corner on the top of the screen, showing as 3 vertical Lines.
- Once you click the menu button the drop down list will appear, click the Upload Music option.
- Now you will see that new tab with listen to your iTunes music with Google Play Music will appear. Just tap on the NEXT button.
- In the next step you will find verification option, here you will be provided a form of payment, which will very you residence. Don’t worry this will not charge anything if you fulfill all the requirement accordingly. Now go to the ADD CARD button.
- After providing all the details related the credit card, a next Google Play Music Activation accompanied by a $0.00 price tag will appear. When all done click on the Activate.
- Now select the Musical genres that you desired and choose NEXT.
- now click on the FINISH.
- Once all done after a short interval you will be redirected to the Google Play Music home page.
Copying your iTunes Songs to Google Play
Now Its time to copy and setup all of your iTunes Music library to the google server to enable google play store on your Chromebook. You can do it with the help of the Google Play Music app.
- First of all Download and install Google Chrome on your PC Mac, where your iTunes library resides, if it has done already, you can skip it.
- Move forward to the Google Play Music app page and select the ADD TO CHROME Option.
- New tab will appear, which require permission. Click on the ADD App option
- A pop-up will appear, detailing permissions that the app requires to run. Click on the Add app button.
- Once all done, you will be redirect to the new tab, where you can find all the related chrome apps including you newly Play Music app as well. Click on this app to start it.
- Now Navigate to the Google Play Music web interface.
- Now go the main menu and click on the Upload Music Option.
- Now music interface will be appear where you can add you the individual or whole folder of the music files. You can also select them via Windows Explorer or MacOS Finder. if you are windows user you can iTunes files as: Users -> [username] -> Music -> iTunes -> iTunes Media -> Music. On a Mac, the default location is usually Users -> [username] -> Music -> iTunes.
How to Access Your iTunes Library from a Chromebook
Your iTunes songs have been uploaded to the Google Play Music app. Now the question is How to Access Your iTunes Library from a Chromebook? This can be done with the help of the following procedures:
- In order to access the iTunes song comeback to the Chromebook and open Google Play Music web interface
- Select the Music Library Button.
- Choose the desired Song, from the Google Play Music search. Here you will experience that all of the uploaded songs will appear. You can select and choose any one from the list and can play.
How to Download iTunes on Chromebook 14
iTunes is an amaznig platform which enables its user to Play, all of your Digital Multimedia Library. the latest version of iTunes focuses on music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and audiobooks. you can easily Download iTunes on Chromebook 14 easily.. See more