Do you want to change the theme of your Google Chrome Browser? Don’t worry here in this article we will explain all about. How to Change the Google Chrome theme. Basically the Google Chrome themes explain every thing about your browser that how its look like and how if functioning. And good thing is that developer of Chrome make it possible and easy to change, find, and installing very easy. When you will go to change your theme it will change (optionally) everything like backgrounds to colors and designs of tabs and your bookmark bar.
How to Finding Themes in the Google Chrome Web Store
There are numbers of themes for Google Chrome browser available on the Google’f official Chrome web store, where you can get your desired themes. There will be no cost against download those themes, so you can get them totally free download. When you will visit web store you will find the major category of theme, just like Enchanting Places, Dark and Black Themes, Space Exploration, and Editor’s Picks.
How to Change Google Chrome Theme With Your Own Picture
there is an option that you can change the Google chrome Themes with your own pictures from the computer storage. you can do this same as the process as you do for Google’s Chrome Web store.
Download or remove Chrome themes – Chrome Web
Once you find and select the desired themes, the next step will be installing it which is very easy:
- On your chrome browser, you can see three vertical dots at the top of the screen, click on them.
- Next page will open where you have to select the setting
- After that, the page will appear where you will have to click on Click on Themes >Open Chrome Web Store. A new window will open
- If you want to learn about every theme you can check it by its thumbnail.
- Final stage will be the installation stage. Click on the Add to chrome
in case if you don’t want to keep the themes you have been installed, by Clicking Undo you can uninstall it.
That’s was all the procedure of installation of the chrome themes for the sack of customize google homepage . Now your browser will be reflect with new colors and specifications. this can be don on Mac and Windows Operating sytem
How to Uninstall a Google Chrome Theme
Once you add a new theme to your chrome, you can see that this will overwrite the older one. But if you changed your mind and not want to install the custom theme you can come back to the original default them by following below steps:
- Go to the chrome setting via menu button or by following chrome://settings/ URL bar.
- Find out Appearance
- Click Reset to default theme
How do I change my Google Chrome theme picture?
- On your computer, open chrome browser
- In the top right, click on three vertical Dots and select Settings.
- Click Themes.
- In the bottom right, click My Photos.
- select a picture you want to replace,
- at the bottom, make some edits to the theme by using the Text Background, Vignette, or Blur buttons.
- Click Save.